Grand Parade Registration
*Reminder: Deadline for application is Monday, September 27, 2021.
Date of Parade — Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Parade line up 11 am-1 pm
- Parade applicants must arrive by way of Northland Dr. onto Holton Dr. or Muskegon Rd (17 Mile Rd) onto Red Hawk Dr.
- Judging PROMPTLY at 1:30 pm
- Trophies will be awarded prior to the start of the parade
- Parade volunteers will be wearing yellow & green vests
- As outlined in the guidelines; throwing candy is not allowed
- A confirmation packet will be mailed or emailed to you with all of the details of placement, rules, etc.
Non Themed $50.00
**We regret we cannot take applications for 2021 RFF Parade after September 27, 2021
1. PARADE APPLICANTS MUST ARRIVE BY WAY OF NORTHLAND DRIVE ONTO HOLTON DRIVE OR BY WAY OF MUSKEGON (AKA 17 MILE RD) ONTO RED HAWK DRIVE
2. LINE UP
11:00 am to 1 pm-Everyone is required to be in parade line up order by 2:30 pm.
POSITION: Parade Participants should arrive at designated spot to enter the parade line up. Parking will be limited. When you arrive please be patient and courteous. Vehicles NOT in the parade WILL NOT be allowed along the line up route or in the set up area. They may park in one of the designated school parking lots (Cedar Trails or Cedar View) drop off participants and exit the same way they arrived.
Look for volunteers wearing fluorescent vests. They will be happy to assist you. Please be respectful of the school campus and any landscaping of parade route. Please pick up any trash you/your group create.
Carpooling is a must. NO PARENT DROP OFF on parade line up.
Park in the areas mentioned above and walk to the designated line up position. NO DROP OFF WHAT SO EVER in the line up area.
Group leader is responsible for organizing entrant.
LEADERS: please be sure you have the phone number to call or text anyone you will need to contact to let them know your SPOT NUMBER.
**we recommend 1 adult for 6 children supervision ratio
Visible identification with group number.
Sign on FRONT of vehicle with group name and number. This will help the announcer. Please remind children of group number and leaders name.
Walkers ONLY may distribute candy.
DO NOT THROW CANDY or OTHER OBJECTS FROM A VEHICLE
DO NOT STOP YOUR VEHICLE TO DISTRIBUTE CANDY. Individuals either walk or ride-please Please make this decision before the parade starts. Don’t get one and off any vehicle or float during the parade.
7. PARADE END
DO NOT stop and tear down/unload in the middle of the street. Proceed BACK to the staging area to unload and have parents meet children there. PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE ON PARADE LINE UP OR RETURN ROUTE STREETS FOR PICK UP.
We sincerely appreciate your efforts to abide by these guidelines in order to keep all participants and our children safe.
Grand Parade Online Application Form